We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Our name finder has thousands of baby names to help you choose a beautiful name for your baby. You will find in this article everything about the name Eubula.
It appears in the New Testament to designate a member of the Christian community in Rome. Spread by Saint Eubulus, martyr in Palestine (4th century).
Composed of eu-: good, good and vouli: "will, advice, reflection, prudence". "Very cautious, very thoughtful."
7 of March
- Esther Cañadas, model (1977-)
- Esther Arroyo, actress and model (1968-)
- Esther Williams, actress and swimmer (1923-)
- Esther Koplowitz, businesswoman (1950-)
- Esther Tusquets, writer and editor (1936-)
Eubula coloring pages printable for kids
Eubula: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Eubula name coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Eubula coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Eubula name to color and print